Heres Fridays maunderings plus some pics, please excuse the shaky hands, I was standing on a very unstable stool trying to get a good angle with the camera.
Frame #5, I'm piecing this one up, this one is halfway back along the ballast tank, thats under the low cross part in the middle, so water and air passages are built in so the tank can be filled and drained. Over the far side you can see the little template I made for the frame heads, that makes getting them uniform much easier. There will be router work, plus some corner pieces added before the frame gets stood up on the bottom panel.
Frame #3, the big one at the forward end of the cockpit, under the cuddy roof with the big hatches therein. Here I'm marking out the hatch edge doublers, I use the scraps from the big cuts to do this, as long as the joins in the pieces are 45 deg or better that seems to work fine. By the time I finish this boat there wont be much left in the scraps and offcuts bin except kindling. I don't have a fire but daughter and family do.
The bottom panel from the stern end, thats just over 17 ft long, the plywood on the floor is the offcut, see the above pic to see what happens to pieces like that.
Frames laid out, I'm checking the positions here, will be standing all that up against the bench in the morning and doing some simple carpentery to get the jig built about where that lot is now, so next week I hope to have a pic or three of the bottom set up in its correct curve, with at least the stem and a couple of bulkheads in their final positions.